- Burning Yang Sabre Technique
- Ten Palms Subduing the Dragon
- Lightning Demon's Bane Staff
- Nine Palace Sword Technique
- Wulang Eight Trigrams Staff
- Hu Family Sword Technique
- Mozi Sword Technique
- Yuanyang Twin Blades
- Whirlwind Leg Sweep
- Seeking Defeat Staff
- Drain Souls Qiduo
- Divine Wind Script
- Touch of Colours
- Iron Head Skill
- Shura Sabre
- Buddha Heart Palm
- Heavenly Dance
- Skyward Sword
- Crossed Soul Chasing Staff
- Eight Lotus-Breaking Moves
- Constellation Sword Skill Set
Defending Wind Mirage
A back kick which confers you two states:
- Defending Wind allows you to benefit from Yellow Super Armor for 15 seconds.
- Rely on Clouds, increases the damage of Clouds and Wind
Wind of Separation
A kick to the head that seeks to break the defense of the opponent.
Dominate the World
Defensive posture, which provides the Conquer effect upon successful parry:
- Obtaining Conquer: increases the power of Whirlwind for 8 seconds
- Conquer: increases speed of Whirlwind and extends its paralysis time by 2 seconds.
Whirlwind of Fallen Leaves
Two kicks to your victim and you generate the Whirlwind effect; your enemies are paralyzed and earthed for a second. If you benefit from the effect Defending Wind, you gain Yellow Super Armour.
An acrobatic shot that brings you closer to your target quickly and knocks back three times; If your target is paralyzed and you get Whirlwind, your target will be on the ground with the last kick, taking additional damage.
Long Gone Wind
Three kicks that benefits of the same effects as Striking Wind; If your target is paralyzed and you get Whirlwind, your target will be on the ground with the last kick, taking additional damage.
Clouds and Wind
Rage move; Spin around with 8 kicks, the damage is increased for each Stack of Rely on clouds obtained. With Whirlwind and if your target is paralyzed, you get Listen to the Wind and knock over your target for a second.
You can buy Whirlwind Leg Sweep for 99 in our in-game shop!
Click the button below to convert your Wcoin to Gold
If you want to know more about how topping up Wcoin or the conversion to Gold works,
click here for a Top Up and Gold Conversion Guide