- Burning Yang Sabre Technique
- Ten Palms Subduing the Dragon
- Lightning Demon's Bane Staff
- Nine Palace Sword Technique
- Wulang Eight Trigrams Staff
- Hu Family Sword Technique
- Mozi Sword Technique
- Yuanyang Twin Blades
- Whirlwind Leg Sweep
- Seeking Defeat Staff
- Drain Souls Qiduo
- Divine Wind Script
- Touch of Colours
- Iron Head Skill
- Shura Sabre
- Buddha Heart Palm
- Heavenly Dance
- Skyward Sword
- Crossed Soul Chasing Staff
- Eight Lotus-Breaking Moves
- Constellation Sword Skill Set
Drain Souls Qiduo is a Dagger Routine based on applying stacks of debuffs to reduce your enemy’s Life and Internal Power, while also limiting their movement and use of Lightness Skills. Cooldowns are short (2-6 seconds, with 10 for the rage skill) allowing for quick, successive combos to apply debuff stacks and lay waste to your enemies. This skill set focuses on 1v1 PvP and is not recommended for PvE use.
Brief breakdown of debuffs used in Drain Souls Qiduo:
- “Lethal” Internal Injury [AKA “Life-Taking”] – If the debuffed player attacks, he/she will take damage. Unseen timer ticks down, when the timer hits 0 the debuff pops and the player takes additional damage.
- Soul Draining Internal Injury [AKA “Soul-Taking” or "Ghost-Taking"] – Causes Internal Power to drain when using Lightness Skills. Unseen timer ticks down, when the timer hits 0 the debuff pops and the player takes additional damage.
Each of these two debuffs can be caused and interacted with differently through various skills in the Drain Souls Qiduo set, for more information, here’s a short breakdown on each skill and a rough breakdown on how they work.
Low damage, applies initial Life-Taking debuff, with one stack per recurring hit.
Draining and Alluring Soul
Medium damage, applies Soul-Taking debuff.
Lihuo Soul Draining
No damage, effects based on debuffs. If both are applied, it prioritises Soul-Taking.
- If Life-Taking is applied, enemy is decelerated and will be unable to use Lightness skills for a short time.
- If Soul-Taking is applied, enemy will take a burst of additional damage and be confused/stunned for a brief moment.
Whirlwind Claims Lives
High damage, 2 attacks, applies a stack of Life-Taking with each hit landed, but only if the debuff is already present. Player dashes to target if at a distance.
Parry break. For a short time after the parry is broken, the enemy will sustain more damage from Life-Taking effects.
Alluring Souls and Stealing Spirits
Blocking move. When a parry succeeds and if the opponents suffer from...
- Life-Taking: they take damage.
- Soul-Taking: they take internal power damage.
- Both can be applied!
Rage skill, 4 attacks, each attack can trigger Life-Taking and/or Soul-Taking.
You can buy Drain Souls Qiduo for 99 in our in-game shop!
Click the button below to convert your Wcoin to Gold
If you want to know more about how topping up Wcoin or the conversion to Gold works,
click here for a Top Up and Gold Conversion Guide