Being part of a guild will highly add to your social experience in Age of Wulin. You'll have a much easier time with forming parties for every in-game feature you can think of, such as Team Practice and Forbidden Instances. Your character will also be able to do large-scale activities that ranges as small as Escort Missions and as large as Guild Wars. We'll walk you through how to start a guild, and how to enjoy all the benefits that being in a guild offers!
Create a Guild
To create a guild, seek out the Guild Administrator located at one of the main cities. Once you have done so, select Start a Guild. Creating a guild costs 300 bound liang, and you must enter the guild name and objective. Keep in mind you must be out of the novice protection stage to create a guild.
A newly established guild is an unofficial one, and it cannot become an official guild until four players respond to it. Should the number of players responding be insufficient after three days, the unofficial guild will be disbanded.
Join a Guild
To join a guild, seek out the Guild Administrator located at one of the main cities. Once you have done so, select Join/Respond Guild. A list of all guilds will be displayed, along with the requirements to join. You can filter the search options by Guild Name, Guild Level, Arrive, Strength Limit, and Sect Restrictions. Once you have found a guild that you fancy, click Apply to Join. A request will be sent to the guild, and you will hopefully hear back about your application soon! Keep in mind you must be out of the novice protection stage to join a guild.
Congratulations on being part of a guild! Now we'll explain what guild features are available to you.
Access the guild interface by pressing (H) or by clicking the Guild icon on the bottom-right corner of your main interface. There are a total of seven tabs of your guild interface, and there are various function within each of the seven tabs.
1) Information - The most basic information about your guild will be displayed here (most recent activity guild-related contributions by your guild members, guild's introduction, escort overview, and the demotion information.
2) Members - Details about all guild members can be found here, including name, position, sect, strength, last log-in date, and guild contribution points. It's also possible to see which members have applied to the guild.
3) Construction - Your guild castle's progress is found here. You can see how much resources have been donated to your guild, along with the level of each of your castle's structure.
4) Territory - Detailed information about your guild's territory is listed here. Besides the level of the different structures, you can view where your guild's territory is located on the map.
5) Diplomacy - Guilds can have alliances and enemies. This section allows you to offer an alliance with friendly guilds, and set opposing guilds as enemies.
6) Management - Each guild can have up to 400 members. There are eight different types of positions, and the guild-related actions of each position are listed here. Additionally, you can see the new recruit requirements, and disband guild members.
7) Raid - Each territory owned by a guild is listed here, and helps your guild coordinate who your next target for war will be.
Other Guild Benefits
1) Claim a guild outfit. You do this by seeking out the Guild Administrator located at one of the main cities. Once you have done so, select Claim guild outfit. Depending on your guild's status, you may have multiple outfits available that can be claimed.
2) Upgrade the guild after it has reached a certain level of popularity.
- When the guild popularity reaches above 1600 and the guild fun reaches 1 ding silver, the guild can speak with the guild administrator and and click Upgrade to upgrade the guild to level 2.
- When the guild popularity reaches above 7500 and the guild fun reaches 5 ding silver, the guild can speak with the guild administrator and and click Upgrade to upgrade the guild to level 3.
- When the guild popularity reaches above 37,500 and the guild fun reaches 20 ding silver, the guild can speak with the guild administrator and and click Upgrade to upgrade the guild to level 4.
- When the guild popularity reaches above 160,000 and the guild fun reaches 60 ding silver, the guild can speak with the guild administrator and and click Upgrade to upgrade the guild to level 5.
The more members in the guild and the longer they are online, the faster the popularity value of the guild accumulates.
3) Donate to Guild Fund. Donating silver currency will increase your individual guild contribution points, and increase your guild's fund. To donate, open your guild interface (H), click Members, click Donate, enter the amount of currency you want to donate, and click Confirm.
4) Buy Guild Territory. Your guild should be at least level two. The guild leader can speak with the Guild Administrator and select Buy Sect Territory, then select a territory name to buy from the map, and click Occupy then Confirm to complete the purchase of the guild territory. Buying territory will consume 600 silver of your character's personal fund.
5) Expand Guild Territory. After buying a guild territory, the guild leader can speak with the Guild Administrator and the operations are the same as buying a guild territory. A guild territory can be expanded twice. The second area will consume 100 ding silver of your character's personal fund, while the third area will consume 300 ding silver of your character's personal fund.
6) Upgrade of the Guild Territory Functional Buildings
- Currently fourteen buildings can be upgraded and each of them can be upgraded to level five.
- Levels of the other guild buildings cannot be higher than that of the Guild Hall.
- There are NPCs for upgrading buildings in front of each building, for example, the gate doorplate in front of a gate.
- For upgrading a building, the guild leader should speak with the corresponding doorplate NPC and then select the Upgrade option. If the quantity of materials (the materials needed for upgrading a building can be dissasembled from equipments) meets the upgrading requirements, click Upgrade, then the building will be in the upgrading state. The upgrade needs some time to complete. Players can reduce the time for upgrading by consuming currency.
7) Functions of each guild territory building
- Guild Hall - limit the level of other guild buildings. The level of other guild buildings cannot be higher than that of the Guild Hall. In other words, other buildings cannot be upgraded before the Guild Hall is upgraded.
- Guild Main Gate - decoration purposes. The more magnificent the main gate, the more the actual strength the guild is reflected. The higher the level of the building, the more magnificent the gate.
- Practice Site - help players gain experience points. The higher the level of building, the more experience points the players can gain.
- Library - sell various scrolls and enhance the proficiency of life feature of the players. The higher the level of the building, the more apparent the increase of the guild members' life feature ability.
- Meeting Hall - sell items such as War Refusal Token. The higher the level of the building, the more items can be sold.
- Gold Warehouse - increase gold income. The higher the level of the building, the more banknotes it can produce in a certain period of time. Banknotes can be exchanged to guild money bags from banknote exchange managers in Town Halls.
- Practice Hall - study and research guild arrays and guild skills. The higher the level of the building, the more arrays and skills can be learnt.
- Wooden Dummy - increase the speed of converting experience into Cultivation. The higher the level of the building, the faster the conversion speed.
- Plum Blossom Stakes - increase the speed of converting experience into Cultivation. The higher the level of the building, the faster the conversion speed.
- Gathering Hall - hire various NPCs. The higher the level of the building, the higher the levels of NPCs that can be hired.
- Meditation Room - let players obtain Cultivation directly. The higher the level of the building, the more Cultivation the players will obtain.
- Mechanism House - research mechanisms employed in guild wars. The higher the level of the building, the more mechanisms you can research and buy.